30 Days by @Goodworkmyboy
By Søren Birk
30 days left to portfolio dag. Some will say it’s a long time and others will say it is short.
How much can you get out 30 days. 30 days converted to seconds is 2592000 and every single of them counts when it comes to creating new campaigns.
To put 30 days into perspective I have made a list of more or less exciting things you can do in 30 days.
- Healthy adults breathe between 12-18 times per minute and it means we breathe between 518400-777600 time in 30 days.
- It will take 30 days to cook 10800 soft-boiled eggs if you boil them one at a time.
- If you becomes 100 years old, 30 days would only be 1/1200 of your life.
- If it takes Usain Bolt 9.58 sec to run 100 meters he would be able to run 270,563.67 kilometers in 30 days.
- If you love the Beatles song “Eight Days A Week” you can hear it 15,901 times if its on repeat in 30 days.
But how many new campaigns to the book can we make in 30 days? that must be a more relevant question to ask … or how good can you book be in 30 days …
I’ve made a countdown timer so I can see how much time I have left and it motivates me to be more productive – http://birkparker.co.uk/countdown.html
It takes 21 days to change a habit. That means you can change 1.42 habits from now on and who wouldn’t like to be more productive…?
“the way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing” – Walt disney