A timeline of SCA’s most iconic moments
Call me Scabify Unwrapped because THIS is the scab you’ve been waiting for.
Throughout SCA’s history, I have compiled a list of iconic moments. From the most scandalous moments to the ads that truly moved me (and everyone else). Here they are. Enjoy and be prepared to have a few tissue wipes next to you as I guarantee you’ll be crying with laughter (or in despair)…
1. “Kill the baby” reflection by Gwen
And then finding out HE was the one who ate everyone’s creamy strawberries with Amir Khan. Watch the iconic video here.
5. Hope’s infatuation with kiwis
8. Aimee’s xmas card (Turning the entire school into Love Island contestants.)
11. Ian instantaneously shouting “WAKE UP ANDREW!!!” in the middle of his typography masterclass.
12. Dave’s ICONIC laugh that goes like HEHAIHIHIHIEHAHAHAha
…That I can even from two stories up.
14.The dope yoga class we had at the beginning of the year
15. When we found out Pip actually ate someone’s headphones
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST
15. The crumpet race
Aaaand here it is! These are the 15 top moments of SCA 2022-2023 that I will always hold dear to my heart.
P.S If you didn’t make the cut, do not fret. A part two version of my next scab will be released soon. (or perhaps you should fret and try harder to be more iconic this time around.)
If you have a favourite SCA moment, I’d love to hear it. Tweet me, slack me, tell me about it in person. Feel free to be as savage as you want. Also shout out to Annie, Rohmarra, PJ and Nicole for helping me pick the top moments.