CRIT REVIEW By @ohunterjenkins on @The_Dots_UK
By Owen Hunter Jenkins
- At this stage, SCAMPS reign supreme. ECDs seem to like that you are ready to kill your babies.
- EVERYONE likes different things.
- Passion projects spark more conversations than ‘ads’
- Miami Ad School like to make things.
- ECDs love that you actually did it, and have results to back up the idea.
- Physical books are rare, and well received.
- BBH is a big place.
- Know your backstory. Going to uni is boring.
- The bigger the salary, the nicer the crit.
- Business cards should be chucked in the bin before you go (will save the ECDs doing it)
- Problem/Insight/Solution cover pages don’t go down well.
- Other ad schools don’t like SCA.
- Juniors who have jobs fill their book with live work over good work.
- Don’t sell booze.
- Don’t do ads
- Attempt to change the world.
- Be humble.
- Be from Leicester