Questions – By @ZSlatter
By Zoe Slatter
Inspired by Rory Sutherlands inspirational talk this afternoon, I thought I’d write a couple of questions I have always wanted to ask the world. Some are stupid and plain sacking obvious, but I was inspired today to ask them anyway.
– Why are the Paralympics so separate from the Olympics? Within that, why do they have two different names? I hope and predict that one day we should all be competing together in the same games.
- – Why do we wear underwear?
- – Who decided that flowers should be cut up and be put inside?
- – Why do we put plates on walls?
- – Why do we have to be nice?
- – Why do some people succeed and others don’t?
- – Why do we ‘laugh’ when we find things funny?
- – Why do we have to hold our fork in the right hand?
- – Why can’t we eat with our hands?
- – Why do we have random rooms filled with machinery that you have to pay to walk into and use
- – Why does society STILL imply that having any kind of degree deems you clever, and above
- – How do awful singers survive in the music industry?
- – How we’re girls aloud actually created?
- – Why do we have to eat certain things for breakfast?
- – Why do we categories food into placing it on bowls or plates?
- – Why do girls pierce their ears, and it’s seen abnormal if you don’t?
- – Why is sex seemed awkward to talk about?
- – Why can’t kids know about sex?
- – Why can’t we teach children about violence?
- – Why can’t we be taught logical things in school like mortgages?
- – Why aren’t we being taught how to freelance and write invoices even though we’re being told
the industry is moving forward?
- – Why is everyone going vegan?
- – Why are we being told google will take over the world, yet everyone’s cool with it?
- – Why did those people give up their lives to live on Mars (this is happening)?
- – Why do people want to go to space?
- – Are people actually gluten-free?
- – Why don’t people who work at Coke want to drink Coke?
- – Could tea and coffee one day be illegal?
- – How were sausage dogs bread?
- – Why do we become friends with people who look like us?
- – Do we actually look for spouses who look like our parents?
- – How long have I actually spent on my laptop?
- – Why is peanut butter so calorific?
- – Why does sugar tastes so good?
- – Why do we go red when we get embarrassed
- – Why do I stress?
- – Why am I writing this?
- – Why can’t I think of any more questions although I have loads
- – Why?
Finally With D&ad Looming this week I decided to take the morning to gather my thoughts and draw.