Twenty Awesome Learnings from A Lazy Half Termings – By @CiRCUStrongman
By Lee Allen
Twenty Awesome Learnings from A Lazy Half Termings
Grab a pen, grab some paper and get ready to be amazed…
- Bitcoin just hit an all-time high – SCA havin’ a partay!
- Delta & Wieden + Kennedy produced art on airline trays – interesting medium for y’all.
- Scientists at Queen Mary University London, taught bee’s to play football… bees!
- A Swedish politician wants to give workers an hour off work to have sex – vote Per-Erik
- Fabregas is still magic and he still wears a magic hat.
- McDonalds & OMD have created a night tube map to help people locate their nearest Maccy
- However, Burger King outdid Ronald & Co – creating an adults meal for Valentines, equipped
with a saucy sex toy.
- …and the fast food campaigns just get better, KFC have created a hilarious new campaign ‘in
partnership’ with clean-eating blogger Figgy Poppleton-Rice – check it out.
- KFC have also launched a new boneless zinger meal, the chips are seasoned with a bad
imitation of curry powder, wouldn’t recommend.
- Bill Gates is proposing we tax machines that take humans jobs – I’m with you Bill.
- At least from what I can gauge from the box, the Yorkshire Tea company commit to planting
trees every year and have been doing so since the 90’s. Green tea.
- A study from the University of Surrey found that travelling by tube exposes you to over eight
times as much pollution as those who travel by car – with the Victoria Line being the most
polluted of the bunch.
- Lucky Generals have been sold to TBWA – I hope that increases my chances of a job.
- According to HESA, computer science degrees are the most likely to leave their students
- George W. Bush, probably, almost definitely lied about his military service… and the film Truth
is a mildly amusing way of learning more about it.
- NASA found that while the ice in the Arctic has been melting, the amount of ice in Antarctica is
increasing… I hope that’s a good thing.
- Blackberry are back… apparently. They have a new device called the KeyOne which I won’t be
upgrading to in May.
- The Soviet Union ice hockey team were absolutely mesmerising on the ice, watch Red Army to
see more, an awesome documentary.
- Louis Theroux is doing a documentary on Donald Trump, meh, I guess I’ll watch it.
- Siri has a Lego Batman update – I haven’t seen the film so I don’t care, but you might.